This is a new tradition that I want to start this year that I saw on Mom Advice.
- Find any jar or vase and decorate it..
- On pieces of wrapping paper, create an activity to do each day and tuck it inside of the jar.
- On December 1st, begin the ritual of drawing from the jar and completing the activity for the day.
A few ideas for activities:
- Make cookies for a neighbor
- Shop for items to be donated to a Food Pantry
- Have a board game night
- Watch a Christmas movie
- Drive around looking at lights