- White Christmas- You can't complain about Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, and big blue feathers.
- Holiday Inn- Bing Crosby is great when he's grumpy!
- Christmas in Connecticut- This movie makes me hungry.
- Meet Me in St. Louis- Nothing says Christmas like a ghoulish bonfire.
- Scrooged- The "Ghost of Christmas Past" can be pretty vicious.
- The Family Stone- So sweet, sad, and funny all at the same time.
- It's a Wonderful Life- I cry every time George gets hit by the Drug Store owner. Every time.
- Elf- Mmm, spaghetti and candy for breakfast.
Favorite Holiday Movies
Here is a list of my favorite Holiday movies in no particular order: