2/23/10

More Ideas on a Playhouse

 
  

This post is, in part, a continuation of my brainstorming session about playhouses for my son, but I just really like these homes a lot, too.  Tiny Texas Houses has incorporates great compacted ideas in these little homes.  Is it art or a thesis on vernacular or just fun? A lot of different styles are used for the various homes and they utilize vintage architectural materials.


 

Another element I want to incorporate in this increasingly grandiose playhouse is a stage.  I love the rough board "stage" in the latest J. Crew campaign photos.  I remember playing with my friends at a young age as if we were doing TV shows or plays.  I think it would be fun to create that sense of stage in a playhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...