4/27/10

Basement Game Center

It's funny how basements seem to have a mind of their own and, against all my attempts to the contrary, try to revert to this base being of storage and mayhem.  What I have found that works to combat this bad behaviour on my basement's part is to create designated activity areas.  I created this Game Center to force some order in the basement and provide a bit of game storage as well. (Don't forget to look at my simple directions on the last photo!)


This game center has worked really well at focusing a portion of our basement towards something other than storage.  The pegboard works really well as a cheap and easily customizable backdrop for the darts game, and hanging storage for our pool table goods, and other  games.

This Game Center has actually been hanging in our basement for 3 years now, but I don't think it has aged badly at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...