6/3/11

Yard Sale Map

About a month ago I ran across a website that can map out local yard sales in your area called Yard Sale Treasure Map.  It pulls information off of Craigslist and uses Google Maps to pinpoint the locations of each garage sale.  You have many options available to modify what you see:

  • Distance from your house
  • Day of the week you'll be shopping
  • Adding sales manually
  • Delete sales you don't want


It will map out the locations and give you a route that is the most direct and saves mileage.  I used this a few weeks ago and really liked it as it's a great visual tool to figure out where you are going.

via Yard Sale Treasure Map



I have specific items I'm looking for this year while going to garage sales:

  • Twin sized headboard (and footboard?)- prefer vintage look that can be painted
  • Cuckoo Clock (to be painted white)
  • Nursery Decor
  • Gently used play clothes for my toddler boy
  • Cool toys for my son (We've already found a Fisher Price Pirate Ship with all the pieces and a complete Duplos Circus Set that both look like new)
Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...