11/17/09

Paper Snowflake Table Runner


 

A couple of years ago I saw a tablecloth that had been made out of paper doilies.  It has stayed in my head and I decided to do my own version as a table runner.

Paper Snowflake Table Runner

Materials:
  • 1 roll 12" white tracing paper (found in drafting section of craft store)
  • 1 pack (20) large paper doilies
  • 1 pack small paper doilies
  • Scizzors
  • Spray Mount

  1. Fold and cut the paper doilies to create snowflakes
  2. To flatten creased snowflakes, lay a few heavy boks over them.
  3. Cut trace paper to length desired.  (I allowed the runner to overhang my table and creased the runner at the table edge to get it to lay nicely.)
  4. In a well ventilated environment (that's also spray mount/ sticky proof) spray one side of a snowflake and place on paper runner.  Repeat until you get the desired look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...