via Martha Stewart
Corn on the Cob Coins
- 8 ears of corn
- 5 to 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat grill to high. Shuck 8 ears of corn, and cut each crosswise into 3/4-inch slices. Mound the corn coins on a large piece of parchment-lined foil.
- Scatter 5 to 6 tablespoons unsalted butter over corn, and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon coarse salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper.
- Fold foil to form a packet, crimping edges to seal. Grill, covered, for 15 minutes.