4/22/10

A Slideshow of Inspiration


images via Stefano Buonamici for The New York Times

I am craving outdoors spaces at the moment because our weather has been perfect for the last week.  You can go here to see a couple of photos of our exterior deck that we added last September.  I have been getting a lot of lunch time use out of it for the past few weeks.  I love tile flooring in exterior applications, shown udner the table in the top photo, but it does not work well in freeze-thaw environments.  I can only dream!

A new slideshow has been added to the NY Times Styles section that shoes a great multiple story home that I could just drool over.  I currently have boxes of books in our basement just waiting to be put on a bookshelf like the one above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...