2/10/11

I Promised

I promised to show our kitchen, too, and I thought that some inspiration might go along with it.  Our kitchen is a bit dated, but has really good bones to it.  I love the wood floor and our appliances were moved from our old place. 

Here are a few photos of the kitchen...



My wish list includes new and updated cabinetry and a solid surface counter top.  Removing the partial height wall and adding an island with fun lighting above it.  Moving the fridge? and expanding the pantry.  I, also, hate the porcelain sink and would love a stainless steel sink. Oh yeah, and paint it a different color.  Detail, details.

Here's my plan for the future and I'm sure it will change as we aren't planning on doing any work in here for a while...

Here are some inspirational photos...

via Apartment Therapy
via NY Times
via Kerf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...