5/25/11

Boy's Nursery Room

We won't know for about another month and a half whether we are having a boy or a girl, so I've been stretching my brain and thinking about a nursery for either gender.  It's actually been a lot of fun, because I can focus on the little additions that add to a rooms appeal and less on the big items, like a crib and changing table, that we already own from our previous child's nursery.

Here's what I am thinking about for a little boy:

(wall color: ohdeedoh, light: ET2, curtains: Premier Prints, Hippo Bookends: Serena & Lily, rug: Dash & Albert)
To buy and install the above products will cost a grand total of $275.  I don't think that's too bad.  There are a couple more items that I am planning on doing whether we have a boy or girl, but I'll show those ideas later.  (The hippo bookend might make the transition to a girls room, too, as it is so cute.)

The wall color is called 'La Fonda Villa Fountain’ by Valspar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...