5/26/11

Girl's Nusery Room

As promised, I have put together a board for a girls nursery.  I decided that I realy like teal as a wall color regardless of the gender, but I did switch the shade of teal a little bit for a girl's room.  I thought it would make the yellow curtains POP even more.

(wall color: Trad Home, yellow light: Lighting Universe, chandelier: West Elm-already own, crib sheet: Amazon, rug: Dash & Albert, curtains: Premiere Fabrics)
I wish I knew the exact wall color, but my source didn't list it.  I will have to guess and match if it's a girl. 

We already own the chandelier as it used to hang in our old bathroom.  The idea is to install it in the center of the room where a, less than spectacular, fan currently hangs. 

I have a feeling we are going to buy a white crib skirt whether it's a boy or a girl because finding crib sets to match these rooms is hard. 

The yellow light is an obsession of mine as I've been dreaming about using it ofr a while now, but balked at the $170 price tag, until I found it's duplicate for $70.  I want to install it on the wall over the rocking chair/ reading nook.

What do you think?  Do you like the boy or girl nursery better?  I would love some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...