6/17/11

A Few Things

I have a few links and inspiration that I want to share from the last week.  They are all pretty random, but I really like the ideas:

via ohdeedoh

I love how quick and easy these homemade dominoes look.  I am itching to make a set and give it to someone.

via Babycheapskate

I read Babycheapskate all the time to check pricing on baby and older related items.  She clues me in to great deals all the time.  This last week the blog showcased a list of cheap or free summer activities that I plan on implementing with my son when he has daycare off.The list includes going to a storybook reading, catching a free summer kids movie at a local theater, etc.  You can find the complete list here.



via ohdeedoh


I really like these table legs, now I just need to get my hands on some reclaimed wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...