6/10/11

Heartsy

I know I'm behind the times, but I just discovered Heartsy.com through a vague reference on someone's blog comments.  It's a great deal site that hooks you up with discounts to Etsy sellers.  I love Etsy as you have probably seen throughout my blog as it's handmade or vintage items.  There is so much creativity and you can find anything you could dream of.  Up till now, however, I never knew you could get discounts.

screenshot via Heartsy

Heartsy picks sellers to contact and makes a deal with them so that they will offer a limited number of discounts to merchandise at their shop.  You purchase the voucher and can, then, buy from that seller.  Great idea!  I've been keeping my eye out for unique nursery decor items to snatch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...